Friday 13 August 2010

WOW! Better than I had expected.

So the next day I went to the house again, the woman from the park greeted me . I have to admit I was pretty scared. She wasn't exactly scary just I didn't like being alone with her when i didn't know her.
Soon her husband came home and I really hoped that their daughter looked more like the mother than the farther.
Then the door opened, I was actually nervous and I didn't quite know why. It's not like I was marrying the girl, I just said I would be her friend.
She was actually realy nice and cute. I couldn't believe it. Her mum asked me to stay for dinner and I decided I would. I found out her name was Glinda. A cute name I think.
I had to leave but told here I would see her at school and ring her after so she could come to mine.
After school the next day I rang Glinda to see if she wanted to come to mine. She said she would be round soon. All I had to do was keep Mum away from her.
She was soon at my front door. She was realy nice and I liked her more everytime I met her. I just had to stop mum from giving her a makeover and scaring her off.
Oh...................... Great. I was doing so well aswell. Mum has given her a makeover. She seems to like it thought.
And in all honesty I think she looks great.

No comments:

Post a Comment