Monday 9 August 2010

Birthdays FTW!

Hey, It's Sim Tom. Real Tom seems to have left us alone. I don't know why. Probably the noise of all the babys. Anyway today is Liams birthday. All of our friends have come to see him grow up.
Do you not think he looks so good. I think he looks a lot like his mother, but then again I think all of the children do and she thinks they look like me.
Then the next day Marcus grew up. Thankfully he didn't get the pink hair like we had thought, but more importantly I think he looks a lot like me.
The next day we moved. Again. We just needed a bigger house and this way everyone got their own room.
The soon it was the girls turn to grow up. This is Cara.
This is Mia.
And Ruby. It's still a mystery where her dark hair came from.
After school the kids have started to have study sessions so that they got their homework done quicker.
And we built a playground in the back garden where they spend most of their time.
Before we knew it Liam's birthday came round again. We had a huge party. All his friends came and ours too. It was time for some of them to grow up aswell so we made it a joint party.
Afterwards it seemed that he was getting along well with Aqua Marz from down the road.
And just for you to see here is Liam. I think he looks a lot like Petunia Rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment