Wednesday 4 August 2010

The First Born.

Okay so it looks like we have had a little move.
You followed us?
Yes..... Yes I did.
Great, just what we need.
And on your first day you seem to have started a fire. Great.......
Oh God! He's come with us?
Sorry not a lot I can do about it.
Great....
I can hear you, you know.
Why are you in the park Tom?
Playin' for tips. I have had 5 days off work and now need some money.
Great.........
Ooooooh looks like a wedding is in order.
Awwww doesn't she look beautiful, Tom you could have made an effort.
Shut Up! For a second please!
I think you look cute
Urgh! Barf.
That's it Tom take advantage of your captive audience. Play for tips.
Thats the point...... I need the money
I was being.......... oh it doesn't matter.
Good, now get out!
And Petunia Rose is preggers
Yes! We can have a boy!
I want a girl Tom!
But do you not think we should have a boy first?
Oooh. Trouble in paradise?
Why aren't we getting fat?
Don't make me come and kill you. I'm hormonal!
Okay, nuff said.
Why do I want 3 children?
Because they are so cute?
Yes obviously.
Okay so the baby's coming YAY!
Stay there!
Fine -.-
Oooooh its a boy! Whats his name?
Meet Liam Cassidy!

No comments:

Post a Comment