Thursday 5 August 2010

New Arrivals

Hello Baby, Aww they are so precious at this age. Don't let him grow up Tom, never ever!
What's hit you?
I just like children okay.
You two really need to extend your house. A bedroom for you two, nursery and maybe a little drawing room for you Petunia.
Thats a great idea.
Yea Tom get on it.
Make the nursery blue please.
Are you kidding me. I ment you build it, but I guess it's easier if i do.
Looks like your preggers again Petunia, the fat will come soon.
Buzz off Tom!
I feel so unapriciated
Look at this nursery. Tom good job.
Thanks I do try, but why are all these people here?
Liam's birthday.
WOOOOH! GROW UP LIAM!
Okay the kid has pink hair! He picked up this gene why? Petunia your hair will scar this kid for life.
Tom shut up! Now!
Sorry, but its true.
OOOOHHHHH BABY!
Stay there again!
Fine!
AAAAAH! DUDE IS LEFT OUTSIDE!
What did we get?
3 girls, Mia, Ruby and Cara.

No comments:

Post a Comment