Saturday 14 August 2010

First To Fly The Nest

Me, Dad and Liam have been talking a lot about marriage and growing up. It's Liam's birthday tomorrow and we all know he will marry Teal. I'm happy for him, but then after that they both leave and I don't think I want him to leave, as much as I want this house for myself.
It's Liam's birthday today and he is going to be an adult. I really don't want him to leave, but look at the good points, more space in the house.
This is Liam as an adult. He facially looks quite a bit like Dad but I think you can still see a lot of mum in there.
That night Teal came round. It was her birthday too in the day. She looked so grown up aswell. They would have amazingly good looking kids.
Liam asked her to marry him and she quicky accepted. She moved in until the wedding aswell.
The wedding was the following week and Mum had spent hours setting up. And the girls were bridesmaids.
And here is a picture of the Wedding, for your scrapbooks









No comments:

Post a Comment