Wednesday 4 August 2010

I Hear Wedding Bells

Oi Tom!
Oh god your back
What a welcome
Look I have another date tonight and please stay out the way.
Fine I will.
So you off then.
LEAVE ME ALONE!
I was only asking.
Looks like she don't like you mate
I told you not to come
Well anyway thats one off your list
Yea I know I'm gonna go call the last one!
Whats goin on then?
She hung up! That's it. Forget your vote, I'm choosing.
Fine then.
You chose Rose?
Yea she is really nice.
Oh My! You are not!
Yes I am!
But.... but...... but
But nothing! she doesn't even care about the shoddy little place.
Okay I will let you have that one.
And we both want 3 kids.
And another one. Fine have her!
Hello Rose
What!? Who are you!
Oh erm I'm Tom's Real-Person-Self-Thing!
Erm....... okay then
I'm here to comment on everything you do and I will be here for a long time
What!? I will actually beat you if you annoy me!
Fiesty! Looks like your first day of work is dead! How's about I give you a makeover Rose?
Fine you can but make me look nice.
I will do.
Okay here we go!
Okay so maybe I like it a little!
I knew you would. Now back to work.
URGH! YOU GUYS COULD OF LOCKED THE DOOR!
GET OUT!
GO AWAY MAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment