Friday 13 August 2010

Let Marcus Start Off!

So I guess I have been chosen, I don't know why though. I mean I'm not exactly interesting. Well I don't think so anyway. That's me by the way the boy. My name is Marcus by the way.
My first thing to do was to put in a little garden so I can grow things. Mum say's I have such a green thumb, but I don't quite know yet.
I later went to buy some seeds to plant in my garden, I knew that if Mum said it I had better try it out. I got loads of seeds. I couldn't wait to start my garden.
I went straight home and planted them. I was going to have my own little garden. I couldn't wait for them to start growing.
Dad and Cara were in the study talking about growing up and people moving out. "You know Liam will be moving out soon and then the 3 of you." Dad said to her. "Yea, but we all have to get married first that was the plan Dad" Cara replied. "You only have a short while to get married after and then I want you out, so you can learn to stand on your own" Dad said quickly.
Later that day I was in the park reading and looking for people to talk to and hang out with. Our family knew pretty much everyone in the town through both my parents jobs. People would talk to me and ask me how they were and what they were up to and stuff.
Then out of the corner of my eye I saw this woman. We had never met her before and I thought I would go and say hi to her. We talked for a while and she told me her family had just moved and she had a daughter my age, she was hoping I could go talk to her and help her make friends.
I went over to her house like she had asked but there was no answer. I stood for a while to see if anyone would turn up but nobody came. I was quite upset and felt like I had been tricked, but I promised her so I would try again tomorrow.
Teal was now round our house pretty much everyday and she seemed to be getting quite comfortable, just helping herself to food and stuff.
The next day, like I promised I went over to the woman's house again to try and find her daughter. Hopefully this time she was in......

No comments:

Post a Comment