Wednesday 11 August 2010

Well This Generation Must End!

So recently Ruby has been looking in the mirror a lot. I have no idea why and daren't ask her. I just think its a phase and you know she will get through it, or she just loves herself.
It's the girls first day at school as Teens. I don't think they are looking forward to it as Mia pulled a sicky, leaving Cara and Ruby to go through it alone. I always thought Mia was the stronger one as well, apparently not.
Cara came home like she had seen a ghost. She said she hated it, but she thinks she just needs some time to get used to it. No one spoke to her all day and she sat on her own at lunch. I felt so bad for her.
And me, well I was getting up my guitar skill. I have almost mastered it, everyone loves listening to me play.
Now who ever said a Teenage girl is too old to play one the trampoline with her father was clearly wrong. Mia and I were on the trampoline all night just learning tricks and talking about how she was nervous about school. I really wanted to make sure all of my kids were okay, but I need to let them do things for themselves.
It seemed that Ruby had gotten in good with Liam's group of friends, so her and Liam were hanging out a lot. He helped her with homework and they just talked a lot.
Mia had finally learnt how to do a flip. I was so proud of her.
It was Marcus's birthday in a few days and Liam was telling him about High school and how he would look after him. I couldn't believe my kids were looking out for each other.
The next day we moved to a bigger house. It was so nice. We didn't all have our own rooms but the girls could make do with sharing one.
Cara still wasn't happy at school. She felt like a bit of an outcast. Apparently even Mia made friends. She didn't quite know what to expect but she didn't know why people didn't like her.
Ruby gave herself a make over. The goth look wasn't working for her anymore.
The next day was Marcus's birthday.
This is teenage Marcus before his makeover.

No comments:

Post a Comment