Monday 9 August 2010

Make Way For Marcus

Well we have been building and we built the kids a treehouse type thing in the back yard. Its awesome, just not very spacious.
Also Liam got his first kiss. Aqua was now his girlfriend and you could guarentee she was round our house everyday.
She was so good with all the kids and often just helped Liam look after Marcus for a few hours whilst the rest of us went out.
That was till Marcus grew up. Doesn't he look so good.
Liam and Marcus have gotten really close over the past few days. I think Marcus looks up to Liam a bit, it is so cute to watch honestly.
And its quite clear Mia looks up to Petunia, everywhere Petunia is you can be sure Mia is right behind her.
Also I have been meeting my old friend Lacey. Nothing is happening but it still feels wrong. I think I should tell Petunia, but she would go crazy. Its not worth it, but at the same time I feel guilty.
It makes me feel even worse to know while I'm out Petunia is sat in alone watching her Romantic Dramas.

No comments:

Post a Comment